Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Getting to Know Me

 

 
Recently this came through on facebook so I thought... Alright... I'll play... And I thought I'd share with you too!

These were the instructions) You've been tagged! If you are reading this, you have the honor of copying all these questions, writing your own response, and tagging 25 other "victims". You have to tag me, too. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you as a friend. To do this, go to “Notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your title as "Getting to know each other!", tag 25 people including me (tagging is done by typing in the box below labelled 'Tags:') then click 'Publish'.



What time did you get up this morning?
4:30


How do you like your steak?

Medium



What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

Men In Black 3 - last year on my birthday



What is your favorite TV show?

Game of Thrones... for now



If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

Maui - where we got married



What did you have for breakfast?

A KIND bar - Almond and Apricot


What is your favorite cuisine?

Mexican.... Italian.... Chineses.... American... Can't choose I like them all!



Foods you dislike?
MUSHROOMS



Favorite place to Eat?

Home - I know what is in the food



Favorite dressing?

Thousand Island



What kind of vehicle do you drive?

GMC Sierra



What are your favorite clothes?

Jeans and a Tee


Where would you visit if you had the chance?

I would love to travel across the USA



Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?

Always half full



Where would you want to retire?

Maui


Favorite time of day?

First thing in the morning when no one else is up and the house is quiet!



Where were you born?

Stockton, CA - before it was bankrupt, lol



What is your favorite sport to watch?

Football



People watcher?
Absolutely!!



Are you a morning or night person?

Definitely a night owl!!!!!



Do you have any pets?

dog, cat, leopard gecko... the hamster died :0(



Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?

not really... hmmmm......



What did you want to be when you were little?

a mom


What is your best childhood memory?

Ummmmm.... hard to choose one I have so many happy memories



Are you a cat or dog person?

Cat


Are you married?

Yes... to an incredible man who treats me like I am the Queen (cuz he knows its the easiest way to get along! lol)



Always wear your seat belt?
Absolutely!!



Been in a car accident?

2 huge ones... both totaled the car... bad injuries (I was only driving in one and it wasn't my fault, the other guy ran a stop sign.)



Any pet peeves?

Oh man... people get on my nerves.. hahahaha
I think my biggest is other people's naughty children!



Favorite pizza toppings?

all meat combo - add black olives



Favorite flower?

Daffodils



Favorite ice cream?
Daquiri ice from Baskin Robins



Favorite fast food restaurant?

In N Out



How many times did you fail your driver's test?

zero



From whom did you get your last email?
The Old Schoolhouse (a homeschool publication)



Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

The Travel Agency... or a scrapbook store if travel doesn't count!



Do anything spontaneous lately?

yup



Like your job?

My job is raising some incredible children to be of good character and faith in Christ



Like Broccoli?

Yum



What was your favorite vacation?

Honeymoon in Maui



Last person you went out to dinner with?

husband



What are you listening to right now?

my 2 year old playing with his cars


What is your favorite color?

Purple



How many tattoos do you have?
zero - just not for me



Coffee drinker?

Can you start my IV now?

No comments:

Post a Comment